Friday, October 5, 2007

Locker Room

Thursday evening, your regular night for a workout at the gym.
i arrive at the gym, looking at my watch tells me you'll be done in another 5 minutes or so.
i walk into the bar and go sit in the far corner of the room, i order a glass of white wine and wait.

you walk in, talking and laughing with a friend, not noticing me you go sit at the bar and order a beer. a few other people join the 2 of you, you greet them as old friends and the conversation continues, i watch you from the other side of the room and my mind wanders of, thinking of what's to come ....

15 minutes later you get up, i hear you saying 'see you next week guys' and you walk out the bar. i get up and follow you, i see you entering the men's locker room and wait till the door's closed.

i walk up to the door of the locker room and sneak in.
i turn around the corner and see you standing, stripped down to your black boxers, your back towards me, ready to shower. without making a sound i walk closer standing inches away from you, i take in your scent, beer mixed with fresh sweat, the smell of a real man,
it awakens my lust and i have to restrain myself not to rip those boxers of you and fuck you right there and then.

feeling my breath on your skin, goosebumps appear, you startle and turn around.
i place my hands on your firm chest and let them slide over your shoulders, arms ... grabbing your hands, i lead you to one of the showers.
i close the door behind us and push you against the wall.
i reach up, pressing my body against yours, i lick your lips playfully ...
whispering against your mouth 'you had a nice workout babe? shall i help you to relax now?'
i feel you grow against my belly, my hands leading their own way, reach down ... i caress your growing cock through your boxers

my hands slide to your ass to pull you closer to me ... feeling your hardness isn't without effect and a shiver runs down my spine.
with a slow smile i whisper 'don't move'
i take a step back and slowly i pull down your boxers till they slide to the floor.

i look down on your fully erect cock, twitching, begging to be touched ...
i raise my head, see your face, your eyes getting hazy filled with lust,
you reach for me and i take a step back 'no my horny cowboy, i said don't move' your arm falls back, you lean back against the wall with eyes closed.

my finger makes a trace over you chest, your stomach .... the top of your cock making you catch your breath i lower myself till your cock is inches away from my face ... feeling my breath on you makes you shiver, you move yourself closer to me, only for me to pull back, just out of reach ...

seeing your lust for me makes me wet, and i long to taste you ... slowly i lick the top of your warm hard cock, my hands move behind you, grabbing your ass,
a moan escapes from your lips as i let my tongue slide over your shaft down to your smooth shaved balls, i lick and suck em into my mouth, first one, then the other, then both ...
my tongue plays, circles around your balls filling my mouth.
gently i pull on them till they leave my mouth ...

my eyes get drawn to the top of your hard cock, all moist and glistening ... i lick my lips, i can taste you before touching you my breath quickens, i can feel my wetness run down my thighs at the thought of tasting you ...
slowly i come closer, licking you, tasting you ... i quiver and start taking you into my mouth, slowly inch by inch ...
while my mouth works its way down your throbbing cock, one of my fingers slides into your ass making you moan.

my mouth and finger move in the same rhythm, very slowly i take you in deeper and deeper
gently you start to thrust your cock deep in my mouth making me gasp for air .....

suddenly the locker room door slams against the wall and loud laughing voices fill the room ...
i startle and want to move back but you're quicker then me and hold my head in place.
you whisper 'keep quiet and don't you dare to move my lovely whore'
with my hands still grabbing your ass, one of my fingers deep in you i hold still, your cock burried in my panting mouth.

you push yourself deeper into me, making me gag ... tears fill my eyes as i try to breath
footsteps come closer, voices louder ...
feeling the muscles of my throat contract starts bringing you over the edge,
gagging and panting i try to keep as quiet as possible.

with short quick thrusts you keep pounding into my mouth till i feel a warm squirt of cum shoot deep in my throat.
i try to swallow and gasp for air while footsteps walk by our shower ...
slightly you pull back, your throbbing cock deep in my mouth you lift my head.
still swallowing and gagging i look upto you,
my make-up running down my cheeks cause of my tears.
you look at me with a loving smile and pride shows on your face

you leave my mouth and help me to my feet, you lick a drop of your cum of my lips and wipe away my tears with your mouth against mine you whisper "you did good my slut, now scoot so that i can take a shower"

suddenly you open the shower door and push me outside closing the door in front of me.
i stare at the door, the locker room falls to silence.
wanting to run as quickly as possible i restrain myself, i straighten my back and lift my head.
i wipe the hair out of my face, straighten my skirt and turn around.
with my head held high and a smile on my face i walk by the staring faces
while their heads turn from the closed shower door, wondering who's in there, back to me i continue my walk to the door.

i open the door and walk out, hearing the door close behind me i hold still for a moment and take a deep breath, i start to laugh and continue my way to the parking lot ...
waiting for you ........

1 comment:

BannyDesigns said...

Makes me wanna join a GYM dammit !!!!